Please visit our websites for our upcoming school year registration:
Registration Procedures - Office Closure
For students currently enrolled at Wai’anae Intermediate School or feeder Elementary Schools (Maili, Leihoku, Wai’anae, Kamaile, Makaha)
- Registration cards mailed to all students via Parent Bulletin
- Students have the option to register (select electives) either through the digital link (on Social Media pages) or card drop off on May 20-22 in the front parking lot from 10:30 am-12:30 pm.
Students Transferring out:
- Parent/Guardian of the student will need to call the front office (305-2700) and provide a new address and new school name that the child will be attending next year
- School will verify that the requestor is the authorized parent/guardian using Infinite Campus
- Front office will notify the registrar, teachers and Library Aide.
- Front office will work on outstanding obligations with the parent.
- Front office will complete the release and FAX it to the students new school
New students enrolling school:
- Provide instructions to parent(s)/guardian(s) to complete the online registration process using the link provided and have the student released from the previous school. FAX to Waianae Intermediate School at 808-697-7124
- Parent submit/upload the SIS-10W, Birth Certificate, Proof of Address, parent ID and any legal documents (Power of Attorney, Guardianship documents, Custody documents, TROs).
- If the parent is unable to use this process the school will need to accept a dropped off registration form (SIS-10W) with release from previous school and all documents, Birth Certificate, Proof of Address, parent ID, Physical and TB Clearance as required by the DOH and any legal documents (Power of Attorney, Guardianship documents, Custody documents, TROs) at the cashier with a prior notification to the office from the security at the front gate. This will work until we find a better process as time goes on. Hours of registration are between 9:00 am to 11:00 am.